Tuesday, April 1, 2008

upside down


8:05 pm
April Fools/ 2008
in my purple bed

It's 60 days before I turn 24 and I feel ...different. I have plenty of things in mind. Like building my house, completing my LLB, buying a car, review for the BAR, pass the BAR, get married, be a lawyer....blahblahblah. So on and so forth.

I'm not normally this anxious to gain and achieve things. I have taken a leisurely walk in the path of life. I transformed from risk-chicken to risk-anxious in just a span of 10 months. I don't worry much about the future but I am bothered by how I should make wise use of the present time in my hands. I have plenty. I am bent in striking because the iron is very, very hot.

Days in the office are colored by wishful thinking. Earning a masters degree online has been one of my plans. But I simply couldn't find a university which I feel suits me or my pockets. There simply isn't any!!!!!

Luck, where art thou?

No comments: