Sunday, July 6, 2008

bang head here!!!


9:28 pm
dxb time
under purple sheets
So much for stress reduction. I saw this sign for the first time at Tony's, a restaurant near a cinema house where I had a pre-movie snack with my buddies. I don't remember the mall nor the movie we watched but this stupid message stuck to my memory. It sounded really funny that time. But not now. I feel like I really need to bang my head just to free myself of work-related and family pumped stress.
I've been feeling really flushed since last week. If I'm not on the phone screaming at a stupid supplier for not making a delivery on time or around the office chasing some paperwork, I'm staring at my PC concocting replies straight from a convoluted, tired brain. It's the 1st day of the work week and I feel like I've had enough.
Can I just bang my head here??? Here. Now?

3 comments:

Reflections said...

mustah ate.... ingatz lagi

Samara Fae said...

Just dropping by .., TC!. n____n

http://sulat-at-kamay.blogspot.com

Michelle Joy said...

hello po...pwede po exchange link tau?

view nyo din po sana profile ko,,tanx

eto po

http://www.blogger.com/profile/01014751253947735084